We always want to give you the best of the best and this stew recipe is no exception! This luxuriously, mouthwatering dish is the perfect choice for an easy family meal or dinner party on those chilly winter nights. read more →
Garlic lovers, do we have a treat for you! If you love garlic as much as we do, and we really do love it, then this lemon garlic marinade recipe is one that will surely have your taste buds jumping with joy! read more →
Italian dishes are on the top of our ‘Favorite Things to Eat’ list and we want to celebrate our love for Italian food with this tasty, mouthwatering marinara meatball goodness! Let us help you take your pasta dish to a whole new level with this delicious recipe! read more →
Valentine’s Day is a day filled with love, joy, and happy memories. And nothing is better than receiving a heart shaped box filled with sweet treats! So sit back and let us help you choose the perfect dessert that will make anyone fall in love! read more →
O eggnog, eggnog! Wherefore art thou eggnog? Okay, so maybe that is a little dramatic, but who doesn’t love eggnog right? This sweet drink is perfect for people of all ages and honestly the holidays are just not the same without it! Like pumpkin spice during the Autumn months, eggnog is the go-to treat for Winter. So with that said, here is a delicious homemade eggnog recipe to enjoy with your family this holiday season! read more →
Turkey Day is coming and we can already smell the Thanksgiving dinner being cooked! But as much as we love the food (and we really, really love the food) there are always leftovers that just sit in the refrigerator until they eventually make their way to the trash. Luckily, we have some solutions that will let you make good use of your leftovers so that delicious Thanksgiving meal won’t go to waste! read more →
Do you love pie as much as we do? It’s National Key Lime Pie Day and we want to celebrate it right with this easy, quick recipe. But be warned, this recipe is so good it may need to be repeated over and over… and over again. read more →
Halloween and Candy are synonymous—and we’re sure your kids will get enough of it trick-or-treating. When it comes to this year’s Halloween party, though, there’s a better, healthier way to feed your kids, friends, and fellow parents!
With our picks for the healthiest and most delicious Halloween Party Snacks, now you can throw a fun and kid-approved party with snacks that aren’t loaded with sugar! All of the recipes below are easy enough that your kids or even party guests can help you prepare them. Try one (or a few!) of these guiltless treats this Halloween: read more →
October and its cooler weather often brings cravings for warm, homey, satisfying food. Your local farmer’s market or grocery store should offer many fall produce choices, but figuring out how to use them can be trickier. We’ve gathered a collection of recipes featuring fresh fall produce, including apples, kale, Brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes, squash, pears, and cranberries. Use the recipes below to whip up easy and delicious dishes from breakfast to dessert:
- Applesauce pancakes These pancakes receive a bit of sweetness from the applesauce and are as fluffy as buttermilk pancakes. They are delicious served with sour cream and applesauce or topped with the traditional butter and maple syrup. Leftovers reheat well, so you might consider making a double batch.
- Kale and Brussel Sprout Salad with Toasted AlmondsIf you’ve ever wanted a “go-to” salad, this may be the one. It keeps in the fridge really well, so it’s perfect for making before a party or enjoying throughout the week. Even those who think they don’t like Brussels sprouts or kale go for this salad! The toasted almonds add texture and a bright vinaigrette ties it all together.
- Crispy Sweet Potato Fries If you’ve made fries with sweet potatoes before, they probably came out limp and floppy. This recipe introduces a new ingredient that helps crisp the potatoes for a tasty side. You can toss in your choice of spices to add as much or as little kick as you want.
- Roasted Apple and Winter Squash Soup This soup encompasses the best of autumn—sweet apples and savory squash are roasted with spices and herbs before being blended with chicken or vegetable broth. It’s a dairy-free, gluten-free, and low carb soup that is packed with flavor. The squash gives a wonderful creamy texture to the soup and it’s hearty enough to serve as a main course.
- Apple Cider Pork Chops with Roasted Vegetables and Apple Cider Gravy The pork chops in this recipe are pan sautéed, so you get a great caramelization of the meat without drying it out. Meanwhile, autumn vegetables and apples are roasted in the oven for a simple side dish. A tangy gravy is quickly whisked up in the pork chop pan with apple cider and Dijon mustard, making this an easy meal to cook and clean up.
- Baked Pears with Cranberries and Pecans The smells of fall will fill your kitchen when you make these baked pear desserts. The addition of spices, cranberries, and pecans make it perfect to serve all season long. You can top the warm pears with Greek yogurt or ice cream for a bit of indulgence.
Craving more Autumn home, kitchen and recipe ideas? Follow the Cooks Innovations Cozy Autumn Pinterest Board!